I shopped At Mariano's South Loop A few days ago.My first experience in that particular grocery.

I checked my receipt and discovered that she rang and charged asparagus for broccoli and romaine lettuce for napa cabbage. The prices for the items are different. The said cashier was on the phone. I told her to probably get off the phone so she can focus on what she was doing.

I reminded her to pay attention on what she was scanning and she gave me a sarcastic look.

Front line employees should be more cordial and pay special attention to what they are doing.Pay attention to customers so customers come back to shop again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Marianos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marianos to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marianos napa cabbage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marianos?

Comments

YOU CUSTOMERS SHOULD GET OFF THE GOD *** PHONE WHEN WE ARE RINGING YOU SNOBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1389190

Hostility just shows you are rotten at customer service!