4.0
Layout of Store

I shop at Marianos at least 3 times a week. on this day the lines were busy I was on lunch and I was starving a cahier named Chaka opened her register and so I got in her line she checked out one person and told me she was closed , I said I only have two items one being my lunch she said she had to go to the service desk.

so I got into another line and I noticed there were two women at the service desk but she still wouldn't check me out! so I asked for the Manager. the Manager would not even look at me when I told her how rude Chaka was. then Chaka says I'm sorry but in a very sarcastic tone.

the Manager said she said she was sorry. I said yes but with an attitude ! all this time the Manager wouldn't even address me she was staring into space or something. when I saw Chaka before I left the store she sarcastically looked at me up and down and said have a nice day!

and I replied hope you have a better attitude. people like this make me not even want to shop at the store !

how rude and impolite I have never had an experience like this before ! I was very upset

Product or Service Mentioned: Marianos Cashier.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1339871

Yes that store is going down hill fast. Deceptive practices involved with sales items. Noticed a decline in business