I shop at the Wheaton location on Roosevelt Rd. On 9-15-15, I passed by an unattended sample station at the back of the store near the frozen foods. There were several plates with the sample on the counter and I took one. It was probably the best I've had (grilled salmon and salad). After shopping, I went by the same station, now manned, and reached for another serving. Immediately, JIM W said, "What, haven't you had your fill yet? I saw you take one before" (apparently from a distance). I was embarrassed. His comments were rude, insulting and uncalled for. We both were aware of the situation. He should have overlooked it and said nothing or, if anything, politely mentioned that there is one serving per customer.

Other sample servers do their job well. They greet in a friendly manner, offer the sample and promote the product. But I am convinced that there are some individuals who dislike people and prefer to do as little work as possible by not engaging the customer. I planned to report JIM W earlier after observing his behavior several times. He would never say anything to me or others. A couple times as I approached his work area, I would say, "Hi, how ya doin'". He gave no response. JIM W is not suited for this work; he is not friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Bob Bernero

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2015.

Comments